Wednesday, January 2, 2008

New Years Resolutions

Happy New Year!!!!



Time to make my resolutions:



#1 Lose Weight.



It's time for me to stop using the baby excuse. Dani is almost 11 months old, so I need to lose the baby weight, not to mention the few pounds I added over the holidays.



The Goal: To lose 22 pounds in 3 months.



The Plan: Eat healthy: no more Mocha Lattes for breakfast, salads every day for lunch, smaller portions for dinner. No sweets: no more muffins, no chocolate, no cake, no pies, no cookies, etc. Exercise: 4 times per week, do crunches (my favorite), go for a walk or use the Gazelle for at 20 minutes.





#2 Improve Time Management.



This was a very busy year, being self employed and 2 small kids, there was no time for anything. I love my career, and I love my family. However, working long hours day after day, and being a full-time mom with a baby who still wakes up every night, can wear you out!



The Goal: Get more done in less time & have more time for my family and myself.



The Plan: Outsource more work. Work smarter, not harder.



#3 Be a Better Blogger.



I've had great intentions of all the things I can blog, but then I get busy and it doesn't happen. So, this year, I will be a better blogger!



The Goal: Blog a minimum of 2 times per week or more.



The Plan: Make blogging a priority.





#4 New Look and Logo



Wild Iris Studio has been in business for 17 years. We bought the business 2 years ago. The studio has never had a logo. So, this year will be the year. We will be creating a logo and a complete new look.



The Plan: Details are secret, but we'll keep you posted.