Thursday, September 13, 2007

Dani - 7 Months

I cannot believe that Dani is already 7 mos. Time has flown by! She's so active, she crawls, sits up and pulls herself to a stand. Every time I turn around, she's into something she shouldn't be. Her two favorite things right now are mirrors and her big brother. She will sit and stare at herself in the mirror and try to give the baby in the mirror kisses. She is the typical little sister (myself being one, too), she follows her brother around and is always trying to play with him. Billy gets frustrated sometimes. I hear several times per day, "Mom, Dani's in my way", or "Mom, can you put Dani in the playpen?" I take Dani's pics once per month, so here are some of my favorites from her 7 month session.




One of my favorites this month. I love her eyes!
I was trying to get her to sit in the pretty wicker chair, however, she had other ideas!


Dani's laugh..... I sure love my baby girl!!