Saturday, November 24, 2007

Thanksgiving






I hope everyone enjoyed Thanksgiving!!






Here's a few photos from our Thanksgiving:










On Wednesday night. my mom made homemade cheesecake (it's the best!!). Billy refused to lick to spoon, so Dani got to, and she loved it!!






Redneck Billy Bob.



I love this picture. Billy was eating black olives, his favorite part of Thanksgiving dinner.

Dani ate and ate, all day long! She loved everything we gave her. I don't know where she put it all.
Billy wearing Dad's sunglasses.




Dani's getting ready to cut some more teeth. For a couple days, she keeps rubbing her tongue against her top gums. She has two on the bottom, and I think she'll be cutting two more on bottom and two on top.


Every year, we try to get a good photo of the Watt's kids, Billy, Dani, and their cousins, Brady & Kaylee. However, Billy just woke up from his nap and wanted no part of it.



It was fake, but at least Billy smiled.