Saturday, August 30, 2008

* * Labor Day Fun * *

It's Saturday, of Labor Day Weekend... and instead of doing something fun outside with my family, I'm at my computer, editing images. Not that that's not fun.... but...

So, let's see who else is at their computer today....

Anyone who emails me by midnight tonight (by the timestamp on the email) will receive a 5x5 matted double folio. I have seven (7) of them, so up to the first 7 people to email me will receive folios.

Oh yeah, after today, I'll be spending the rest of the holiday weekend with my family, so I'll announce recipients on Tuesday.

Note: I'm far behind on posting images on this blog, but I promise this next week I'll be posting more photos. Upcoming photos will include: recent high school seniors, recent weddings, recent family portraits, & children portraits.

Happy Labor Day!!