Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Brandon & Lindsey Wedding

Brandon & Lindsey were married at the Lake House in Evergreen, Colorado. It was a beautiful wedding!
Brandon & I were childhood friends. Our moms have been best friends since they were 4. Our grandpas were friends, who both served and retired from the US Air force. And his parents, Susie & Gary, were my godparents. Here's a few of favorite images:

Lindsey & her Dad.


My godfather, Gary. He is the reason I am a photographer. He has been a photographer as far back as I can remember. I was always in awe of his dark room growing up. It was so amazing to me, from the film to the prints hanging to dry. He took me to buy my first "real" camera, a 35 mm SLR. From then, I couldn't put that camera down. He taught my about lighting, posing & everything else I wanted to know. I was hopelessly addicted.


Brandon, Susie & Lindsey.




Brandon, his dad, Gary, & his brother, Shane.