Thursday, February 5, 2009

Billy & Dani's Birthday Photos

Since our kids' birthdays are so close together, we had a joint birthday party Billy & Dani last Saturday. Billy just turned 5 (I'm still in shock that 5 years went by so fast!) and my baby is going to turn 2 tomorrow, so I guess I'm going to have to stop calling Dani a baby! Billy picked the cakes, a rocket for him and a castle cake for Dani:



My mom and I made the the cakes and the ice cream cake.

As we were decorating and getting ready for the party, I asked Dani to come see her cake.... little did I know that she had already found Billy's cake and had 2 handfuls of cake that she was downing! Luckily, we were able to repair the rocket cake in time for the party!



(Dani doesn't have much hair, but what she has likes to stand straight up every morning!)



Opening the presents:







Billy loves his new basketball chair!














Papa Mick & Dani



Uncle Derek & Billy




We just got a horse for the kids. It's an old, gentle horse, perfect for the kids to ride!



Kaylee taking a ride on Rocky the horse.



Brady's turn!




Billy said he was the sheriff.



My nephew Brady


My Niece, Kaylee




Dani's first ride on Rocky



Billy loves to dress up in his cowboy stuff. The chaps were Justin's from when he was a kid.


Billy's first ride on Rocky.



Dani recently moved out of her crib and into a big girl bed:


Dani wasn't sure of her new bed, she cried for a while when I told her it was nap time. But after about 10 minutes of rubbing her back, she was fast asleep.

Billy at home with all his cowboy gear.