Monday, October 5, 2009

Billy & Dani - Fall Photos

Wild Iris Studio Portraits

The fall leaves are so pretty right now! So, I took Billy and Dani out for some fall pictures! Everyone assumes that since my kids have had so much practice, that they just pose for me... although that couldn't be further from the truth, especially with Billy! Billy half of the time flat refuses to smile for me.. so I have to work extra hard to get him to laugh! He dreads having his picture taken, so we have to make a game of it, or I'd never get a smile out of him. Dani, on the hand will smile for me, but she's 2 and has a very short attention span. But, in the end, I was really happy with the images I got. Here's a few of my favorites:

Dancing in the leaves











Billy making funny faces!


Dani singing, "You are my sunshine"