Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Quin's Christmas Portraits

Wild Iris Studio Portraits


I'm playing catch-up today!! We've been so busy with Christmas portraits, that I've neglected my blog. So, I've posted a couple recent sessions today. As soon as I can, I will post some more photos. For anyone who has not yet taken advantage of our Christmas Special, there is still time to get in on the great deal. The special runs until Christmas, $99 for the family portrait session, plus 4 unit package of prints. However, any sessions booked after today, will not include the free Christmas cards because they won't be ready before Christmas.

Also, our Keeping the Family Together special will run from Christmas Eve until News Years Day. Get portraits of your family while everyone is home for the holidays. Receive a Free portrait session, plus 20% off all large portraits, framed prints and canvas gallery wraps. Questions, call Kristy, (719) 539-8386.

Here's a few of my favorites of Quin: