Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Second Shooter Images

When I sit down with an couple and discuss their wedding package, one question that I get asked often is "Do I really need a second photographer?" With all of our standand packages, the second photographer is included, however, if going a la carte, it is an additional charge. So, today I wanted to show a few second shooter shots. I'll also post a few more of my favs from Dina & Keiths wedding.

All of the following images were created by Craig for Wild Iris Studio. Craig did an amazing job! Here's just a few of my favs:





While I was photographing the bride getting ready, Craig was able to get some great shots of the guys!



He was also able to get some artistic shot of the guests arriving. And below, the groomsmen preparing for the ceremony.





One of the things I love most about having a second shooter is that you get a different perspective. Each photographer has their personal shooting style, and I love providing the Bride & Groom with a variety of images and styles!


This little flower girl was so cute! While I was doing the formal portraits, Craig was able to get some candids.

One of my all time favorites!! I love it!!





While I'm getting the "Must Have" Portraits, Craig is able to create some artistic shots, without taking time away from the reception.