Monday, March 22, 2010

Fitzgerald Family

Wild Iris Studio Portraits

Wow, what happened to the month of March? Seems like it just started... and now it's almost over. It has been so busy at Wild Iris Studio, we've got a lot to blog about over the coming weeks. Coming this week, I'll be posting some of my recent wedding photos. We shot 3 weddings in 4 weeks, all out of town at new venues I hadn't shot at before! There's been a lot happening at the studio, too. I'll be posting some of my favorite portrait sessions, too!

For clients wanting to pick up their orders, I will be in the office this week, Mon - Thurs, 9-5. Or, to make special arrangements to pick up your order, please call (719) 539-8386. Next week is Salida's Spring Break, and the office will be closed from March 26th until April 4th.

Here's a couple of my favs from the Fitzgerald Family Portrait Session: