Monday, March 8, 2010

The Winners

The Cutest Baby is Madison (who received 602 Votes!)

The Cutest Kid is Dawson (who received 427 Votes)

The Wild Card Winner is Jesse!

Each of those winners will receive $250 studio credit!

We had a total of 6,678 votes!! Completely Amazing!! Thank You everyone for taking the time to vote! It was a very tight race, the runners up, separated by only a handful of votes! So, our runners up, Jordan and Corder, will also receive $100 studio credit!

Thanks to everyone for participating!!


This is the first Cutest Baby & Cutest Kid Contest that we have publicly promoted & advertised for. In the previous years, we've only opened it up to our clients. I am so happy with the results!! I met so many wonderful kids and babies!! One of my favorite parts of my job is working with the kids!!

But, I want your feedback! When, we bring this back next year, how can we improve the contest? What are your thoughts or comments? Please email me at kristy@wildirisstudio.com