Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Billy

Billy is turning 4 this month! It's hard to believe, he's growing up so fast. He's cuter than ever! He's my pride and joy! I love you, Billy!!
We bundled up and went out in the snow for a couple fun photos. Thank you, Cathy, for letting me use your property to get this great view!!



Next, we got some great pics on the railroad tracks. Billy still loves trains. Although, he says he wants to be a racecar driver when he grows up. Justin asked him the other day if he was going to go hunting with him one day. Billy said, "No, I'll be busy driving my racecar." Justin asked, "What about when your not racing?" Billy responded, "No, I'll be practicing racecar driving."




After we were done, we took a few in the studio. This 1st one is my favorite picture of my little man!


I liked this second one, too. I think Billy looks so innocent. Justin said it looks like he just got in trouble.

While, Billy and I were taking photos, Dani kept trying to get Billy. She is always trying to play with her big brother.
Dani & Billy wrestling. They are so cute!



After we were done, Billy read a book to Dani.