Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Diet Update

So, it's been 1 week since I started my New Years Diet. It's going pretty well. I weighed this morning and I've lost 5 pounds! I know on any diet, the first few pounds are the easiest, but I'm definitely happy with the results. In the past week, I've managed to eat salads every day for lunch, but I have cheated and ate a couple chocolates candies left over from Christmas. I also cheated on my diet and got a Mocha yesterday from Cowgirl Coffee, but they have the best Mochas and they're located right across the street. It's so tempting.... I've been doing my crunches, every night. Last night, I also did some other exercises and running in place. After about 2 minutes, I was out of breathe, which just emphasizes the need for more exercise! 17 more pounds to go.... Kristy