Friday, January 22, 2010

Kaylee, Brady, Billy & Dani

Wild Iris Studio

So, my sister-in-law and I decided to try to get one good picture of the 4 grandkids, since it had been a while. I love photographing children, it's so fun. That is, anyone else's children :)
It is so hard to play the role of mom and photographer at the same time! Especially when there's distractions, like their cousins!! Get Dani by herself, and she'll pose all day, get Billy by himself, he'll give me at least a couple smiles.

Now, Kaylee and Brady, my niece and nephew were perfect!! They listened and did exactly what I asked them to do... but my kids.... they had their own ideas.

Of course, looking back at these photos, they crack me up! And if nothing else, I've got blackmail photos for when they're teenagers :)



What is that look Billy?! I can't help but laugh everytime I see it. Even, Dani can't figure out what Billy's doing. Brady and Kaylee, on the other hand, perfect!


Okay, Billy, put your arm around Kaylee.... okay, not that tight!

Just about perfect, then 4 big dogs go running through the photo shoot, Dani starts screaming because she scared of dogs, the other kids scatter because the dogs are wet and have been playing in the river. Dang it! So, I get them back where I had them, get Dani calmed down. The people decide to walk right behind the kids, I guess they wanted to be in the picture, too. So, we wait... they leave. Okay, kids lets smile.... then....

Dani sees a duck and starts crying.. are you kidding me? Since when have you been afraid of ducks?







We move to a new spot... for once Dani was totally innocent.. and I have the proof...


What are you doing to your sister, Billy?



Aw, when they behave they look so cute!!!


Okay, think the kids are done :)

At least, I can look back at these and laugh!!! They are adorable!!!