Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Macy & Brayden

Wild Iris Studio Portraits


Our Cutest Baby & Cutest Kid Contests will begin February 1st - schedule your appointment now, (719) 539-8386.

There is absolutely no cost to enter!! Individual Child & Baby Portrait sessions are completely Free during the entire month of February! We are going to have 2 categories, Babies (Under 2) and Child (2+). All children and babies will be entered into the online vote, March 1 - 7th. Complete voting information will available on the blog and our facebook page. So, tell your friends and family to vote. Each winner will receive a $250 studio credit. There will be a least one winner in each category, possibly more, depending on the number of entries.

Wow, I can't believe it is already January 20th! Where has this month gone? Usually one of the slowest months at the studio, however, it's turning out to be our busiest January since we've owned the studio!! Thank you to all of our awesome clients, without you, I would not be able to live this dream!

On a personal note, I'm really looking forward to the next couple weeks, Billy, Justin, & Dani's birthdays are all right around the corner. My little boy is turning 6 in just 5 days, my baby girl will be turning 3! And, not to forget my amazing husband, is turning 34! I'll post my favorite pics from the parties! I'm also training for 1/2 marathon on March 13th up Ute trail, woohoo! So, I've got a lot of work to do over the next month ;)

Now, to show off some recent portraits, Macy & Brayden. Macy is such a little cutie, I love her hair! And Brayden is obviously a great big brother!! Here's my favorites: