Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Jenna

The High School Senior Portrait is one of the most important portraits for each and every senior! It is a representation of who they are. It's not just a photo to share with friends, but generations from now, their children and grandchildren will be admiring the portraits. When I was a child, I remember seeing my mom's high school senior portrait and thinking how beautiful she looked. A few years later, I came across my grandmothers senior portrait that was a 16x20 framed print that had been stored at the back of my grandparents bar room. I had only known my grandmother as just that, a grandma. It was so amazing to see her as a beautiful, young woman and seeing the resemblance to my mother and aunts.

Knowing how important these portraits are, we take the time to personalize each session. We create images that capture the soul, not just the physical features.

Today's featured senior is Jenna.