Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Summer BBQ

Every summer, my grandpa hosts BBQ's for the family, friends, and neighbors. My second cousin Randy was in town from Minnesota, so we had a BBQ. We had a lot of fun! The food was great and the weather was perfect. A few of my favorite pictures:


My niece, Mackenzie, she's growing up so fast. It seems like yesterday that she was a tiny baby.


My niece, Jaselyn.


My nephew, Ethan.


The newest member of our family, my nephew, Lucas.


My cousin, Justice. I feel like I'm getting old, Justice it 14 years younger than me. I still remember him as baby, and now he's taller than me, by a few inches!


My second Cousin, Randy.


Billy and Ethan


Justice and Lucas

My oldest brother, Jason

My mom, Vicky and her youngest grandson, Lucas

The girls

Mackenzie and Dani sitting by the pond. Mackenzie is such a little mommy, she loves babies.

The boys



Hot weather, children, melting ice... you know there's going someone getting wet!

Even Grandpa couldn't resist getting on the fun.


Grandma's Roses. My grandma's favorite flower was the rose. She had them all over the yard in different flower gardens. Since she's been gone, my grandpa still keeps them looking as beautiful as ever. I can't help but admire their beauty every time I'm there and remember my grandma.